What is One (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
common motif you have in your dreams?
Mine (or at least the ones I remember) always include running away from something, exoplanets, humanoid aliens, kidnapping, and an overall greyish tiny to the colours.
Needless to say, my friends are concerned about me
Wbu?
AF55FC1C-883E-4C9A-A545-792698236F44.gif



Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah it makes sense
I can’t write for the life of me so..:zoomeyes:
oooooof, the struggles
but I can't draw and a lot of people on here are really artistically talented
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
oooooof, the struggles
but I can't draw and a lot of people on here are really artistically talented
haha I can’t draw either
The only thing I’m semi proud of is a doodle of a pair of lips I did on Notes :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so tired I just don't remember my dreams...

The one dream I kept on having tho as a kid was one in which a big tree we had on our yard became snakes once a blue bird passed over it.... Yeah I'm weird....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I usually dream in loops.

Sometimes I enter a bus and the trip takes forever, others I'm at school and keep repeating the last year.

Last night I dreamed it was death note though, I remember seeing Ryuk flying near a truck.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
things without any logic, losing things, losing myself :pepecross:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread