What is Pika doing? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I loved all the promo videos Ryan Reynolds did
They were random but hilarious
Damn why I haven't seen any. Are they Deadpool promo level? D:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Damn why I haven't seen any. Are they Deadpool promo level? D:
Never saw the Deadpool ones so idk
The first one did involve him dropping his family to better play Pikachu though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread