- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ohhhh nice.I live in a forest and waking up seeing such pretty nature around me is so nice.![]()
Ohhhh nice.I live in a forest and waking up seeing such pretty nature around me is so nice.![]()
Ohhhhshe's living with my mom but i moved into an apartment that doesn't accept cats
Omg wow!! I love your pf *jimin*My BTS poster from the LY:A era! I got it as part of a prize on another forum for some contest I'd entered. (I don't remember what lol)
Thank you; I love yours, too!Omg wow!! I love your pf *jimin*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wowall the pretty badges/signatures on this forum and my phone wallpapersthe weather where i live has also been really good recently but i don't really get to enjoy it everyday unless i leave my house because the view from my window is a kindergarten and a store