What is something that you don´t like about your biases? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Of course, of course, we all love our darling and yet there must be something that we don´t like, after all ... that´s human. so despite everything, what is that one thing that annoys you a liiiiittle bit.

An example:

Yongguk - he can get a bit over-the-top emo and pretentious sometimes, like you have to wonder whether he even understands his own thoughts;
Minho - he is doesn´t stand out in SHINee artistically as much as the rest, I think that if they were to disband he´d go the acting route
Seonghwa - he is someone who stands out visually, but I had troubles to place his role in the group - dancer? he is a vocalist though
Jae - the whole mess with JYP, one day he is their enemy and a mistreated employee, the next day he is the best buddy
SCoups - he can come off as bossy sometimes and he had said he had to work on his personality a bit because he is probably a naturally born leader, so I give him that
Lucas - my sunshine boy, he is sometimes so silly it outshines his smart side :).
RM - he often looks ashamed of his members and sometimes really comes off as pretentious and a smartass
Simon Dominic - I mean.... rappers just do have that tendency to be "too tough" until it´s ridiculous :D
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jisung feels like he tries too hard in variety when he should just relax and let the comedy come naturally and not feel so pressured to be the comedian, he's gotten better at that tho :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I feel like a horrible person since I have criticised everyone and then everyone else is like ... one person at a time? :D
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,500
Reactions Received
53,174
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,292
Gender
Female
Jungkook: His long hair (but it looks okayish when it's blonde)
Rose: Her solo being all English
Mina: Doesn't have her own ig account and still haven't made her acting debut :(
Minho: Not really good at taking selfies.... sorry minho

that's all I can think of right now
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I. HATE. HIS. TATTOO.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
this was harder than I thought...

Hakyeon - Feels like he is further away than ever since leaving Jellyfish
Jieqiong - Not following the Pristin members on IG and only using Weibo to communicate with fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i don't really know what I hate about them individually? but as a whole, ever since burning sun, I've always hated that we don't really know our idols. We could be supporting people that are completely awful and we might never know. I really hate thinking about that.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Lee Know is mean to the members (which is cute, but still he made Hyunjin eat wet tissue!!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly can’t think of anything big lol
Suga : his hair cut in Danger was awful
Yunho : I wish he didn’t feel pressured to always be the ‘energizer’ of the group. He has a beautiful smile (look at my sig, isn’t he adorable?! :sakUwu:)and seems so sweet but he doesn’t need to hide his other emotions (I think other members have said this as well)
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread