what is something you can do for hours? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm the same as @snsd2beg when it comes to making characters. I use artbreeder.com to do that. it's a lot of fun and way safer than taking images from Google and way fewer ads than Pinterest. lol in fact, idt they even have any ads!
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,244
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I'm the same as @snsd2beg when it comes to making characters. I use artbreeder.com to do that. it's a lot of fun and way safer than taking images from Google and way fewer ads than Pinterest. lol in fact, idt they even have any ads!
I use picrew myself lol
I don't support AI "art" bc it steals from real artists
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Drawing, listen to music,watching my favorite youtubers ❤, watching the video on YouTube
 
Last edited:

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I use picrew myself lol
I don't support AI "art" bc it steals from real artists
interesting! Which Picrew games are your faves (links, please!)?
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,244
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Post here on KPS or Ancestors research
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread