What is something you can’t live without? (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
My phone :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yaoi <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
"Friends". The TV show. It's literally therapy. Actually works better. I think I have watched some episodes like 7 or 8 times.
Also coffee, jewelry and lipstick because I am a basic bitch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread