What is something you used to love doing but now don't? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me it's crafting. I used to love it when I was a teenager and now I can never get myself craft at all. Fun while it lasted I guess :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Most things tbh, I don’t think there’s much I really enjoy anymore. I used to do a lot of crafting, I used to enjoy going for walks, I used to enjoy singing and making up songs.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Art. Because my artstyle is really childlike and shit.
 
D

Deleted member 74

reading
probably because I'm in a slump, I need to find a good book that will hold my interest~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread