What is something you’re proud of? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
13228
13229


Excuse me while I flex like I flexed with my Yu gi oh cards as a smol girl.


Oh and I’m super proud of you guys. Needed a reason to show off but

Wow. You guys are great.

Also my ability to take copious amounts of naps or to fix 8 jalapeño peppers into my mouth.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i just installed superstar pledis

im jealous
I triggered an ad to combust so I got 300 diamonds 12 times.


I still got a reward in the end when Pledis found out
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah, that's a lot of Rs. I'm still a beginner on my JYP superstar.

I miss Guitar Hero.
Same. I miss JYP superstar. You can do it lil hapz. I’ll see you in the big leagues. You’ll become a star just as twice says
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread