What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can't say. Even if something good did happen to me, I always find a way to twist it into something depressing later.
If anything, just a lot of bad stuff has been happening to me lately.

Lost all my rl friends. I didn't have many to begin with.
No one rings me from family
And I am always stressed over nothing a lot of the time.

I guess a good thing could be I am alone with my thoughts a lot now.
So I can just unwind and not bother with anyone or anything.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't say. Even if something good did happen to me, I always find a way to twist it into something depressing later.
If anything, just a lot of bad stuff has been happening to me lately.

Lost all my rl friends. I didn't have many to begin with.
No one rings me from family
And I am always stressed over nothing a lot of the time.

I guess a good thing could be I am alone with my thoughts a lot now.
So I can just unwind and not bother with anyone or anything.
:pepecry2::facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Only thing I could think of. My days are too boring to have anything happen that is good anyways : /
I used to go retail shopping. But now I can't even be bothered doing that....
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got a new phone :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread