Memorization by association. For example, if you're trying to remember a list of words, you can associate each word with the next word by forming a mental image. Then, you just have to go through the story in your head associated with the image and you'll be able to remember the words. Or if you're trying to remember a string of numbers, you associate the numbers with words that rhyme with it and make the story in your head, and then go through that story and you'll have the numbers.
18568
I see the sun (one) and I hate (eight) it. I dive (five) into a pile of sticks (six), and hate (eight) the impact.
Just keep reading it till you think you can remember it, then say it out loud without looking, rinse and repeat till you can say it out loud without making any mistakes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.