What is the consensus on the "YES or YES" era? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i loved this era. the title track was great, sunset is one of my favourite twice side tracks and i listened to it on repeat when it came out. also dahyun's hair colour was amazing
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't really like this era, I feel like this era felt so rushed and jyp did it to just put out a comeback. I didn't like the music and I feel like I could even feel it from the members as well. even sana said something about not liking it. "I did many things that I don't usually do. To be honest, I didn't like it. The comeback was hard." so idk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and umpheri

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The bsides were really good, Sunset being one of my favorite Twice bsides. Best Twice album of the year
Overall, 2018 was a weak year for Twice musically. YoY was better than WIL & DTNA but that's a low bar to clear imo.
Visuals were good. Made me appreciate Momo even more.
I love that YoY was the start of Twice taking harder choreographies again


I'm wondering if JYP will ever get tired of abusing greenscreens tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like it could have been better. It‘s definitely not their strongest era.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread