What is the easiest way to bring a smile to your face ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
My best friend. Esp seeing him in person or on cam. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and shika

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,786
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@yoonie what is your real name, so I can call you by it?

Anyway, finding people with common interests - that's why I've been here for so long. But I'm especially happy if it's another 5SOS fan bc they really are "the biggest band nobody's ever heard of" lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@yoonie what is your real name, so I can call you by it?

Anyway, finding people with common interests - that's why I've been here for so long. But I'm especially happy if it's another 5SOS fan bc they really are "the biggest band nobody's ever heard of" lol
Sorry, that's a piece of information I don't share online :,) but finding common interests is always fun indeed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread