What is the last book you read? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is the last book you read? Do you recommend it?
For me it's Lock by Molly McAdams, the second book in Rebel series. It's an amazing book like the entire series. The Rebel series is a spin off for Redemption series. Both of them are about mafia, so there's a lot of action. I enjoyed the first series more, but it's amazing to see what happened to the other characters. It's not a must to read Redemption first, but it helps you to understand the story.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been slacking when it comes to reading :pepecry2: I don‘t recall what book I finished last
 
M

mysteric

The Rose Society by Marie Lu (second book of The Young Elites trilogy)
Not my favourite book per se, but it's not bad. Def my favourite Marie Lu book tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread