What is the most beautiful MV from your favorite? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not talking about the song, only about the aesthetics of the MV. We all know there are some absolutely amazing MVs so list me your favs MVs from your fav groups :zoomeyes:

For BTS... I can't choose between Fake love and Blood sweat and tears.
For BLACKPINK I'd say DDDD.
For BIGBANG I think Fantastic baby. Old but gold.
For T-ara... Cry cry and Day by day (the movie versions).

I'm waiting for your favs 💜
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So aesthetic?

2NE1- I Love You



The somewhat fantasy world it has builded looks pretty amazing and the styling fits that.

Honorable mention: Missing You

Big Bang- Love Song



Classy black-and-white with suits, wasteland as background and one-shot mv. I really like camera angles in this one.


Blackpink- Stay



Some shot of girls are gorgerous and like the mellow aesthetic of abandoned city.


IU
- You & I



This one was harder to choose, but decided to go for more older disney-esque IU
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SHINee


It's just such a fun mv. I just love everything about it.
Red Velvet


I love the bright aesthetics here. It's one of my favorite mv's
DREAMCATCHER


People aren't talking much about this song and mv but I generally love this beauty. But honestly it's hard to pick just one.
EXID


Exid has some of the best MV's. It was hard just picking one but I just adore the style of L.I.E
SECHSKIES


It's hard finging good versions of their mv's so I decided to just use one of the new mv's. I honeslty love everything about couple
LOONA


I just needed to pick this. It's my favorite Loona MV. It combines everything good - the softness of 1/3 and the amazing play with color of OEC.
fromis_9


This was hard too. I love the MV of Love Bomb but DKDK is just a tiny little bit more my style from aesthetic.
GFRIEND


This was a hard one too. GFRIEND has so many beautiful mv's but what can I say? Rough is just the most pleasing MV to watch in my opinion. It's just this good.
iKON


I honestly love everything about the MV. iKON's MV's are just getting better and better.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bts: BS&T or Fake love

Bp: Stay

Exid: Lie <3

Day6: you were beautiful
:pandahappy: another one who picked L.I.E
love this love for it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread