What is the most embarrass thing you done around your crush (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey might as well no one really know anyone in real life.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Broke my finger throwing a quad toss on a rifle in color guard right in front of them! That was an experience :')))

Here is the only video I could find of quads
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was spacing out while watching a movie and he apparently tried to grab my hand and I accidentally pushed it into his lap because I was nervous and it ended up right somewhere else not appropriate c':

It was awkward at first because I felt he kept looking at me.

Forever traumatized. No one has ever tried to grab my hand before though so I was surprised
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh boy... my mom is a very blunt person and while he was helping us with some yard work around the house we were talking in the living room for a quick break and she just suddenly says "I know you like my daughter and she likes you so why don't you just start dating now?"... His face turned white and it got really awkward. Also we never dated in the end so that made it even more awkward.

:facepalm:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably falling down or rambling about something stupid
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One time in 8th grade I yell out "I Love You' to my crush out of nowhere because I was busy daydreaming and did not hear him ask me a question. I just started running after realizing what I said. I was mortified after that incident and I avoided him like the plaque after that. Luckily we didn't have any class after that and it was close to the end of the school year.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i got was talking to it about to some girl and one blunt it out. i hide under the table but it was too late.

 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
yikes

I can feel that cringe lol, you still got to advertise that you were in colour guard which automatically makes you 👌👌 pretty cool , broken finger aside
I guess so, lol.

It just made it worse that it was a solo that I had never really messed up that badly before :'))) almost broke my rifle, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread