What is the most romantic thing any of your S/O ever did for you? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I showed my current boyfriend one of my paintings and he asked me if he could have it. It's framed in his bedroom now. It means a lot to me because I only paint to cope with trauma but he saw it as something beautiful.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I showed my current boyfriend one of my paintings and he asked me if he could have it. It's framed in his bedroom now. It means a lot to me because I only paint to cope with trauma but he saw it as something beautiful.
That is honestly so sweet!
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and athenaaa
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
this sounds stupid out of context but he played chess w/ me at an ice cream shop :oliviakek:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: uran and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My boyfriend has been romantic in my opinion by being incredibly patient when it comes to my issues. I think if I had wound up with anyone else they would be long gone by now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My boyfriend has been romantic in my opinion by being incredibly patient when it comes to my issues. I think if I had wound up with anyone else they would be long gone by now.
It is good that he’s patient with you, shows that he really cares :maheart:

I also heavily relate because of my issues
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread