- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Same cuz we are twinsCan't remember to be honest
I'm not gonna ask why10 december 2019 but it's in a negative way so i won't really elaborate on what happened. i just hope that in the near future i can experience something i would consider unforgettable for a much better reason.
Sooo cute!! You really love your brother!probably when my brother was born... I was only 4 that day ( my birthday is 11 days after his) but I still remember seeing him the first time and small details
Why empty? What happened to your friends?More than likely when I had heaps of friends when I was living in Darwin NT and actually had people rock up to my b-day for once. Even though I was like 4 or 5. lol Now my birthday is pretty much empty each year.
They all stopped talking to me after high school.Why empty? What happened to your friends?
Ahh they are so bad. How can do this to a friend. I hate those kind of people. Yeah it's a good opportunity to know about bad ppl if they don't want you don't care about them.They all stopped talking to me after high school.
Well one friend didn't. (we still talk via phone)
But it really shows who your real friends are.
They had every oppurtunity to contact me and keep in touch but chose not to so. Yeah they suck.
Thanks dear <3 I know :) You guys will always be my super good and nice friends. KS is family after all.Ahh they are so bad. How can do this to a friend. I hate those kind of people. Yeah it's a good opportunity to know about bad ppl if they don't want you don't care about them.
You have loads of friends that love you in here!!
Thanks dear <3 I know :) You guys will always be my super good and nice friends. KS is family after all.
When is your birthday?? I saw it in your pf but I need to ask it from you cuz I'm so surprised!!Right back at you <3 Love ya <3![]()
What do you mean by surprised ^^; lol And yeah the date mentioned is the right one.When is your birthday?? I saw it in your pf but I need to ask it from you cuz I'm so surprised!!
Go and check my birthday pls!What do you mean by surprised ^^; lol And yeah the date mentioned is the right one.