What is the most you have paid for a photocard? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I bought two recently and I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail. I didn't pay too much for them thankfully, but I saw prices of other photocards and they were unbelievably expensive (mainly for bigger groups). I couldn't imaging paying over $50-$100 for one. Mostly because I'm frugal but still
ono.png



Do you collect photocards? Have you ever paid a lot of money for one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread