I respect that opinion. I can see why you feel that wayI get what you're saying, and expressing your opinion whether positive or negative should be encouraged. I wouldn't call that bashing though. Bashing takes things a step further imo, comes from a malicious place where you're not merely being honest but looking to trigger/upset fans deliberately for your own amusement. Saying a group's song sucks should be fine, wishing for and celebrating their failure is kinda unnecessary tho.
I hated that comeback, the song was terrible = opinion.
I hope your faves flop/are ugly etc. = bashing.
For me, though, I accept both types of opinions. And I do understand that its an unpopular view. I just think that its totally fine to think someone is ugly or get annoyed and not even wanna see certain a group anymore. I think these are natural feelings.
In society we are expected to only think nice thoughts and only have nice emotions and only say nice words - especially if we are female - and i think its very artificial. I would rather someone just tell me what they really think. No matter what it is, I feel that I can handle it. Now if the opinion is racist or something then I'll get upset. But if someone just thinks my bias is ugly ok damn that is not a problem lol More bias for me lmao
I'm a huge fan of bambam and there were many years when i was told "girl he is ugly." I would just laugh and say "you dont see what i see." to me he was always very very handsome. nowadays my friends say he's handsome but i couldn't always enjoy that. I had to soldier on alone for quite awhile lol But I didn't feel like I needed to start a fight or silence their opinions. Them not thinking he was handsome didn't make him any less handsome and it never will