What is the scariest movie you have ever watched? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is the scariest movie you have ever watched? :pepesmug:

I used to be scared of horror movies until I was 17 and I watched The conjuring:joshmeh: That movie scared me so bad, now I enjoy horrors and nothing can really scare me anymore. At least not while watching, I might ask for assistance while going to the restroom after :jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I watched a movie as a kid that gave me the same nightmare for almost a full week daily. "The return of the living dead" I asked my parents recently why they let me watch it, but they claim I enjoyed it which probably is true since I like zombie series and movies lol.

Movies like Insidious and The Conjuring probably can be creepy to me but not to the point I am scared because I don't get scared anymore. Pretty much all movies by James Wan. He is an amazing director tbh his moto is "if it isn't scaring me it isn't good enough".
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i relate to this part so well though, during the movie i wont even flinch but afterwards? different story
for real :jisoosmh: it's ok during the movie but afterwards... what if that ghost decides to come after me while I'm washing my hands? I'm scared of mirrors after horror movies lol. You know that part when someone appears behind the character? It's scary af
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I legitimately cannot handle horror films. I've only been able to make it through the Saw series relatively unscathed. However, the one film I never even managed to finish was THIR13EN Ghosts. Eff that film FOREVER.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really watch horror at all, but i guess Mockingbird Don’t Sing . Maybe cause it's based on real happenings, it's quite fucked up ^^; And i was quite young when i watched it maybe 14.
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It wasn't really a "horror" movie because I actually think they are fun
I don't remember the name but it was one about a kidnap based on real events, and it was really awful because honestly I was feeling so bad watching that movie because it was based on real stuff, this kind of stuff is worse than ghosts etc, I was so shocked watching this movie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread