- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
it reminded me of anime...things for some reasonThat Chicken-Octopus is too much!
![]()
![]()
Fish with the head still there.
I love fish but I don't want those big bulging eyes looking at me!
That’ interesting… cotton candy and ramen mixed together sounds very off putting. And it kinda looks like raw hamburger meat so no thanksI was reminded of wewearcute... they have interesting food tiktoks... they made amazing dishes like cotton candy ramen
![]()
^^^This isn't what they made... believe or not, their version looks worse!
That octo-chicken is… interesting to say the leastFor your viewing pleasure:
![]()
Okay, forced is a strong word... but I sure felt like they did! lolOnce at a sleepaway camp (I think it was a blind camp, but don't remember for sure), they forced us to eat eggplant hoagies... EEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
yeahhhh it lowkey looks like intestines lolThat’ interesting… cotton candy and ramen mixed together sounds very off putting. And it kinda looks like raw hamburger meat so no thanks