What is the weirdest dream you have had? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Mine was last night.

Lisa (Blackpink), Jackson Wang (Got7), and Cai Xukun were at a lodge. They were driving around in a tennis cart with a deer. Then they saw a princess costume shop and decided to go and steal some princess dresses.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
- Chanyeol brought himself, and a date, to my wedding.

- Taemin, who was supposed to be my bf, had a feeling that I was looking at Jonghyun. So he confronted me and was all like "It's either me or him."
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes. so i was dating jungkook and namjoon got jealous, then jackson was there being the king he is. and lucas (who was supposed to be my brother) started protecting me from these handsome men 🤩
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
something about alien abduction, there was some NieR: Automata the Tower-esque pile of rubble, at one point the room thing was really really hot, lots of buildings and spacecraft were hurt during the process :nekosweat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First there were people and rabbits with rainbow trails. They were all not solid except for one rabbit, which was sick and had a solid one. I felt bad for it because no one wanted to take care of it so I took care of it. Then it died and I got sick and we found out that the disease basically was a terminal disease where at any moment you can die. Then I went on ks and changed my title to "live every moment like it's your last" and I asked @lexus if it was too morbid because I was being full on serious and meaning it in a I can die at any moment lol how funny way. Then I joined some underground military group who was investigating the disease. They thought that it was from people from another dimension experimenting on us. We fought monsters basically and my roommates girlfriend hated me and he and she almost killed me. Then we became bffs. We went to the other dimension minecraft style (basically you press space to go up idk how it works but bear with me). My job was to light torches because if I didnt monsters would attack us. We went to the dimension and there was a meeting, idk what about because I was busy putting torches down. Then the other beings started to leave and the torches started going out. We ran back to the portal but were being chased by monsters. One of the people in my group had a condition where she would create shadow versions of her pet, which was a ceramic pot with teeth. She created one and it became a stone version of it because it was left in the other dimension when we left. We entered back into our dimension and appeared in a river and there was a war going on. The monsters chasing us also appeared and fought us but they were hurt by the water in the river. Me and someone else ran to a different area perused by the stone evil pot with teeth. The good pot with teeth and bad pot with teeth fought it out on a thin walkway over an ocean and the good pot with teeth managed to knock the bad one into the ocean where it sank. We were fighting a spagetti and meatball monster in the meantime that could regenerate. Eventually we chopped it up into pieces and threw it in the ocean in different areas so it couldnt regenerate. Then we went farther and saw a mountain lion. It was going to attack us but the person with me was good at calming animals down so he calmed it down but then a deer ran by and it became wild again. It attacked me and that's when I woke up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m sorry but I still can’t get over the spaghetti monster :wimwim:

Edit: I thought this was @Vikki's thread because I only saw her post on not the OP :wimwim:
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sadly can't recall dreams
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread