What is the worst thing your mom caught you doing as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ahh when I was a kid (I'm still a kid lol) I really like to eat sugar. There was a full bottle of sugar in the kitchen so I always secretly goes and eat lots of sugar but my mom always noticed it lol. On one day as usual I started to eat sugar then my mother was so angry and dropped whole sugar bottle on my head. I was covered with sugar lol so from that day onwards I don't eat sugar like that lol ahhh

*it hurts my pride lol*
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
the only bad thing I did was that I climbed from my house to my neighbour/friend's using the balconies. My friend's mom was like "I don't remember you entering the house" and naturally they figured it out and scolded me
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The worst? Lying abt doing studies when I was really relaxing and doing other things.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my parents never caught me lmao.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so you hv done bad ahh
the worst I have done was getting caught by my best friends mom when me and my bf skipped school ( was my first and last time doing so). my grandma even got to know lmao but no one ever told my mom.

I mentioned it casually to her years after and did say I only skipped cause that bf wanted to and I happened to stay over at her place for that week lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
the worst I have done was getting caught by my best friends mom when me and my bf skipped school ( was my first and last time doing so). my grandma even got to know lmao but no one ever told my mom.

I mentioned it casually to her years after and did say I only skipped cause that bf wanted to and I happened to stay over at her place for that week lmao
Omg did you had a bf when you were a kid ahhh?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread