COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What Is This? (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
I come to KPS & I see these blue stripes everywhere. Some sort of glitch maybe?
But then I look at the date, & it's Christmas Season.
Everyone's D.P.s are covered with snow. UwU. So cute. Good job. @Taeyeon @notthatmarko

@igloo won't melt now. He's in his natural habitat.

So the question is, do you partake in this festival?
How do you celebrate it?
What does it mean for you?

Me? I don't participate in festival celebrations, like any festival. And my birthday's on Christmas anyway, which I always manage to forget on the day itself. So it's just another normal working day for me Lel.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I come to KPS & I see these blue stripes everywhere. Some sort of a glitch maybe?
Everyone's D.P.'s are covered with snow. UwU. So cute. Good job. @Taeyeon @notthatmarko

How do you celebrate it?

Me? I don't participate in festival celebrations, like any festival. And my birthday's on Christmas anyway, which I always manage to forget on the day itself. So it's just another normal working day for me Lel.
Thank you for your kind words mortie, i was unsure if the users will take it well, but so far no complains.

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you for your kind words mortie, i was unsure if the users will take it well, but so far no complains.
Lel, it would be kind of rude to "take it badly". It doesn't disrupt the working of the site & is pretty refreshing.
Good work. ^^

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love how you always make a small story of wonder,and it is the most purest thing I see.

Each year,I grow a bit distant from celebrating the festivities with family. We now just celebrate it with my siblings,and mother and grandmother and my nana.
We decorate the house even though my religion doesn’t really correlate to it, I just celebrate because of my sisters and mother. It doesn’t hold much meaning to me anymore. Just another day and dressing up.
I do like making some Christmas cookies though c: just because I like sweets. I do like giving small gifts to people,though.

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love how you always make a small story of wonder,and it is the most purest thing I see.

Each year,I grow a bit distant from celebrating the festivities with family. We now just celebrate it with my siblings,and mother and grandmother and my nana.
We decorate the house even though my religion doesn’t really correlate to it, I just celebrate because of my sisters and mother. It doesn’t hold much meaning to me anymore. Just another day and dressing up.
I do like making some Christmas cookies though c: just because I like sweets. I do like giving small gifts to people,though.
I mean, I'm always curious. :pandalove:

That sounds really sweet & cozy. I hope you don't grow distant any further. A family get-together is always so warm & an event to be cherished.

Yes! I too, make some confectionery for the few good friends I have. It's so fulfilling.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh boy Christmas. The biggest family festive, takes weeks to prepare for me. I start buying gifts at summer, I just sent some Christmas cards to friends, I bought chocolate calendar (should open first day now!). I'll soon get Christmas tree up and decorated, my sister did me some festive deadpools to decorate the house with as well and im planning to buy some Christmas flowers too. Go big or go home : D

For the actual day, Christmas Eve, ill plan the Christmas meal with my mom asking everyone what is their favs. I have to get Karelian stew every year. It'll take a lot to cook that all food though. And best part after the meal is giving and opening gifts of course..

Also I need to get into updating my K-pop Xmas playlist.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No surprise that I don't celebrate it. I do like the theme of the festival. The closest I have been to celebrating christmas is buying decorations and some gifts for our Christian neighbours on
Christmas.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
LMAO Igloo won't melt :llama_laugh:

I actually don't do much, i celebrate Christmas kinda, both the Catholic and other New Year and that's about it

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don’t have much family, it’s just me and my best friend. We decorated our Christmas tree a few days ago. On Christmas, we exchange our gifts in the morning, and I go to work in the evening like a regular day. I always take the Christmas shift at my job so I can be off-duty on the 1st. On New Year’s Eve we usually go to a nice restaurant because none of us are good at cooking. We celebrate with a good meal and champagne before stopping at a nightclub for the countdown to midnight. And then we come back home, and if we’re not too wasted, watch the year recap shows and parodies on tv.

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It used to be really big, but now my family has calmed down, the most that happens is the 1 week preparation and then the family gathering. Sometimes I think that it's not worth it tbh, lol but heyho, whatever makes everyone happy :yolk:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I come to KPS & I see these blue stripes everywhere. Some sort of glitch maybe?
Everyone's D.P.s are covered with snow. UwU. So cute. Good job. @Taeyeon @notthatmarko

How do you celebrate it?

Don't you find curious how people celebrate christmas?

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread