What is ur forum 'brand'? :sanapray: (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i don't even know if I'm as "Known" as other users considering my activity on this forum is usually measured in smaller bursts of posts instead of consistently posting every day.... but when I do post I think I'm mostly known for Blackpink and longer threads that usually start deeper conversations. also, i think I'm more critical with kpop when it comes to performances and music. I think I bring more a stan twitter attitude on here lmao.

also, I think I'm the same as you where I usually post in longer paragraphs.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I dont think people actually remember me since i am not that active these days, but i made a lot of BTS thread so maybe that lol
I remember you as a fellow Jungkook stan and also for anime like @blueberries , you guys are like a pair to me, when I started watching more animes and posting in the anime section you guys were the ones that stood out to me as like the anime people on the forum
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I remember you as a fellow Jungkook stan and also for anime like @blueberries , you guys are like a pair to me, when I started watching more animes and posting in the anime section you guys were the ones that stood out to me as like the anime people on the forum
Oh yeah we always hang out in the anime section :queen::pepeheart:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe for being the Dreamcatcher thread keeper some months ago; but I now am completely forgotten.
no one has forgotten you, you are still important to the forum. i associate you as being the resident J-POP stan. <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread