What is/was your school morning routine? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,849
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My high school started its day at seven in the morning, so I usually got up around five or so (more often than not, I'd sleep in, making me late for school). I showered, got dressed, and ate breakfast, which was usually something like English muffins with honey. On good days, I'd head for the bus stop after that, but on bad, late days, my dad would have to drive me. Since school started so early, he didn't like that one bit,
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Now that classes are online, I enter the class like 10 mins before the professor comes and go back to bed, so once he starts talking, his voice wakes me up :lisalaugh:
Before I used to just splash water on my face, wear makeup and dress up. I didn't really eat anything until the first class was over. I also never shower in the morning, have no idea how people do it when it's freezing cold.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Oh my goodness. In elementary the school literally told us what time to get up, and I think it just stuck until college (6:15). My mom came and woke me up. I laid there for a bit to let my other siblings use the bathroom first -- I didn't mind at all. Then I get up, use the bathroom, put on my uniform. Then I make lunch and eat breakfast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread