Comeback What is you fav [WSJN/ FROMIS9/ TEENTOP/ IZ (1 Viewer)

Poll............

  • FROMIS9

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • WSJN

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • TeenTop

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • IZ

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I'm a big fan of WJSN, but I loved the arrangement and audio production of the IZ song. The guitar work (both acoustic and electric) is really nice. I could probably turn off the video and vocals and listen to the instrumental-only tracks many times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't decide between Boogie Up and Fun.
Both songs were just amazing
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Teen Top llama_twerk
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread