What is your age and are you the oldest member? Do you share a birthday month with an Idol? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But why not? :jisoosmh:

Sure there are more responsibilities but you don't need to live by your parent's rules.
No, you live by a job’s rules, you need to pay things, everyday you wake up at 7-8 to go to work, spend there the entire day, go home too tired to do something...
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think being an adult would be fun.
I wish I coukd be like 6 forever. :sanapray:
No, you live by a job’s rules, you need to pay things, everyday you wake up at 7-8 to go to work, spend there the entire day, go home too tired to do something...
It was the one thing I was looking forward to in life. :(
But being 6 forever sounds even better :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It was the one thing I was looking forward to in life. :(
But being 6 forever sounds even better :sanapray:
being 6 forever seems way better :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am the eldest and I am 21.

I never mentioned my age before but I said to several users that I am married. I got married very young at 20. I am just saying it because I think that some users might think that I am older than my real age because of my love life.

I am a 97 liner. And I share my birthday with Sohee from Gugudan.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
30, eldest in my family, not the eldest on KS though.
The only person I know I share a birthday with is Changmin from 2am... But theres probably younger idols now that may share my birthday just too lazy to check lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moon and gongchan

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
19 and the oldest
I share a birthday month with Sunny and Minah
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moon
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I turn 27 last month. The 3rd oldest in my family. I shared a bday month with Taemin, Taeyong, Heechul & Leeteuk.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moon
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm 57 and............................ well, I don't know of kpop idols birthdays, so I looked it up on a search engine and.....................................

They are too many. I'll just list what I found born on Aug16.

Jihyun from Roo’RA: 8-16-1972
Arden Cho (Soloist): 8-16-1985
RiSe from Ladies’ Code: 8-16-1991
Hoon from U-kiss: 8-16-1991
E-Young from After School: 8-16-1992
Yua from Honey Popcorn: 8-16-1993
Niel from Teen Top: 8-16-1994
Haebin from Gugudan: 8-16-1995
Rubin from 1TEAM: 8-16-1995
Deesee from UHSN: 8-16-1997
Jaeyun from TOO/TO1: 8-16-2000
Eungi from Hi Cutie: 8-16-2004
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
23, if dokyeom wasnt born premature we couldve been birthday month besties but i guess me and mingyu can be besties instead :dubueh:

of the idols i knowi share a birthday with
Luhan from EXO: 4-20-1990
Dojoon from The Rose: 4-20-1993
Suyeon from Weki Meki: 4-20-1997
Jay from Enhypen: 4-20-2002
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread