What is your Coffee order? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like either Vanilla iced Coffee.
Or frappe's-one place near me had a chocolate-covered strawberry frappe
and it was legitimately the BEST thing ever.
But if I go to Starbucks I normally just get a caramel ribbon crunch frappe
or a matcha or a strawberry one.

But my favorite is peppermint mocha.


What about you??
​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok McDonald's Mocha Frappe or DQ's Mocha Moolatte.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok McDonald's Mocha Frappe or DQ's Mocha Moolatte.
I FEEL REALLY DUMB BECAUSE DQ HAS COFFEE DRINKS!?!?!?!
And I forgot to say my Mcdonalds one but it's their caramel frappe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I FEEL REALLY DUMB BECAUSE DQ HAS COFFEE DRINKS!?!?!?!
And I forgot to say my Mcdonalds one but it's their caramel frappe.
YESSS they doooo. I can only really get DQ when I go to the beach tho bc there isnt really one around me
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YESSS they doooo. I can only really get DQ when I go to the beach tho bc there isnt really one around me
Shit I didn't know that at all-the moolatte is warm then or?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nope its like the frappe. but i think they may also have warm coffee
OK I figured it would be cold but latte's usually are warm so I just wanted to check LOL
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Dutch Bros is West Coast so I prefer a Kicker which is an Irish Cream coffee drink. I love Irish Cream as a flavor
I put Irish creme liqueur in my hot chocolate.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
But I don't know about it as a flavor-which is interesting since the place I live is...or used to have a pretty big Irish community.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But I don't know about it as a flavor-which is interesting since the place I live is...or used to have a pretty big Irish community.
as in you don't notice the flavor of it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
as in you don't notice the flavor of it?
OH, I do but it's also liquor so I think the flavor comes from the alcohol I've never had something just with Irish creme in it except for a coffee alcohol drink which wasn't that good.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OH, I do but it's also liquor so I think the flavor comes from the alcohol I've never had something just with Irish creme in it except for a coffee alcohol drink which wasn't that good.
you should try it out alcohol free then, i really like the flavor!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread