Comeback What is your fav song? [nct dream we boom album] (1 Viewer)

Fav song

  • Boom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stronger

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 119

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bye My first..

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best friend

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Dream run

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



I like them all but dream run really caught my attention seems to fit what i want from nct dream the most​
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll have to listen to it on the way to work and get back to you. I didn't get to watch the movie until like 12 hours later :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'll have to listen to it on the way to work and get back to you. I didn't get to watch the movie until like 12 hours later :umjicry:
its ok i havent listen to all of it yet either
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'll have to listen to it on the way to work and get back to you. I didn't get to watch the movie until like 12 hours later :umjicry:
have you listened to them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yep! 119 and Best Friend are my favorites

Boom is also becoming my favorite title from them
Same! I can't choose between 119 and Boom. I love Best Friend as well. I love this album so much.

Edit: I love Dream Run as well. All the songs are so good!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same! I can't choose between 119 and Boom. I love Best Friend as well. I love this album so much.

Edit: I love Dream Run as well. All the songs are so good!
the album is really good! All the songs are great :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread