what is your favorite book genre? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,401
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i really like mystery and romance lol
i feel like the plots are really good in those types of genres and i'm always interested in reading them :)
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Realistic fiction, I think is what it can be summed up into.
Apparently I like romance. And dystopia's good.
I've read some sci-fi that I liked too.

Haven't ready mystery since high school, I don't know what happened.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread