what is your favorite food topping? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
definitely pickles for me but condiment wise.... honey mustard actually! i love dipping french fries and of course chicken nuggies in it
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
depends on what im eating, but usually soy sauce. otherwise no topping.

if I'm having a burger or fries, ill get the usual. except chick-fil-a sauce. once someone borrowed my backpack and left a pack in there-- the bag smelled like it for DAYS and now I cant stand it
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
chick fil a sauce, ketchup, or honey mustard for condiments :sj_weary:
I like honey mustard on smoked raw salmon especially.

I really like seaweed topping on rice dishes and cheese on more western dishes. Your basic stuff really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread