COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation What is your favorite generation of kpop? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
I love 2nd gen K-Pop.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh non
Each gen had a dark and good side.
2nd gen was cool but i wasnt exactly there as a fan yet, i dont remember much
3rd gen had amazing songs but fanwars were wooow. At least nowadays there are many multis that are cool.
4th gen had a boom of different songs and experimental genres which is cool,but it was when i personally discovered lot of ugly sides of kpop companies (even more than the public knows)
5th gen is full of potential, but too many groups to follow... I cant keep up.... :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
Pronouns
she/her
Eh non
Each gen had a dark and good side.
2nd gen was cool but i wasnt exactly there as a fan yet, i dont remember much
3rd gen had amazing songs but fanwars were wooow. At least nowadays there are many multis that are cool.
4th gen had a boom of different songs and experimental genres which is cool,but it was when i personally discovered lot of ugly sides of kpop companies (even more than the public knows)
5th gen is full of potential, but too many groups to follow... I cant keep up.... :(
Honestly that's very understandable. Being into kpop for so long has made me seen every side of it all and it one point did take a toll on me. Overall though I appreciate the gens that made me happy!!

estrella

metro boomin want some more
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
2nd-3rd gen was the peak for me, even if i wasn't into kpop in 2nd gen i still really love the music and interactions each group had!

silverrising

🌞 6SIXZER0SIX6 🌚
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
cassiexo-elf
Pronouns
she/her
1st-2nd!! these were the wildest gens in every single sense and i live for it, even if most of the groups arent active anymore. they also had insane bangers and honestly its sad new stans are sleeping on these bops, maybe i should make a playlist :dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly that's very understandable. Being into kpop for so long has made me seen every side of it all and it one point did take a toll on me. Overall though I appreciate the gens that made me happy!!
Yes each had its good and bad. Many things changed but many didnt and it kinda feels always like home when u have friends next to you

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
Pronouns
she/her
1st-2nd!! these were the wildest gens in every single sense and i live for it, even if most of the groups arent active anymore. they also had insane bangers and honestly its sad new stans are sleeping on these bops, maybe i should make a playlist :dubuthink:
Exactly my thoughts!!

You should absolutely make that playlist. I might make one too :sanapray:

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
4th gen - it was just starting, or at least on the verge of starting, when I got into K-pop, so it's not only the most nostalgic but also the gen with the most bops! 5th gen is great, too, but nothing compares to 4th gen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread