Appreciation What is your favorite/least favorite number? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My favorite: 2
Least favorite: 9

I don't know why I love the number 2 so much. But I choose it on everything.

The number 9 is just so annoying. When I see the clock on something like 9:59, I have to stare at it until it changes. I just hate it so much >.<

A random thread for a randomer person XDDDD

pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png
pretty-png.47807.png

@NASA's secret santa gift for me <3333
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably 5 and 7. I always liked those the most.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite - 4 because it's Jisoo's favoritr number. She said, as a kid, everyone hated the number 4 and she felt bad so she chose it as her favorite. That's just too cute.

Least favorite - 7. It's just a weird number
we're like almost the same person except I prefer a 1 in front of my 4 :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
#8 is my bro
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy and NASA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t have a least favorite but my favorite is 23.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
fav is 7 and least is 3
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
19 is my favorite, I like mostly all prime numbers but something about 19 :sanapray:

Idk if I have any least favorite lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Favourite number(s) 6 and 7.

Least favourite 2. It just makes me think of my twin and myself, which is weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread