What is your favorite place you've been to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah but they at least have plenty kpop stores in koreatown while it takes almost 3 hours to get to a crowded chinatown store with expensive prices just for an album.
at least there are kpop stores somewhat close to where you live though
I can't relate to you guys :pepecry2::pepecry2: I'm unsure if there even is any in the capital which is far far away from where I live anyway:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
at least there are kpop stores somewhat close to where you live though
I can't relate to you guys :pepecry2::pepecry2: I'm unsure if there even is any in the capital which is far far away from where I live anyway:pepecry2:
i think we can all agree that being an international fan is a pain in the butt. :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Minoo Park in Osaka, Japan
It was gorgeous! The hike nearly killed me (lol), but it was worth it and nice to eat lunch there.
(I also wasn't ready for summer humidity in Japan. My hair went POOF! 😂)
ooh that looks amazing. I searched up more pics and it looks beautiful there!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The Tohoku Region in North East Japan.

Not many foreign tourists visit this region of Japan with most staying in Tokyo or venturing west to Kyoto for the temples. However I've found that over the years with the massive boom in tourism, Kyoto has lost a lot of its old charms.....
Where else the Tohoku Region has just as many beautiful temples & shrines, scenery, amazing food and very friendly locals. However it hasn't been ruined from tourism.

Matsushima Bay



Yamadera [Mountain Temple]


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread