What is your favorite random food combination? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But have you tried it tho
:joshmeh:

Just imagine it...

A nice Warm banana with salty cheddar cheese melted all over it

I'm salivating just thinking about it
:sj_weary:
I didn’t but it doesn’t sound yummy at all in my imagination :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyway to answer the OP... I don’t think I have weird combos after reading some examples here. I have friends who eat pizza with milk or pasta with bread. I guess I am a classic :wimwim:
Pizza with milk :taeminface:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
i'm scared


to answer the thread though, for me its less about what weird food things i like and more about the things that i don't like that are weird. I don't consider myself picky but i dont lik a lot of the things many people do
First of all

Rood
:rosesmug:

Second
What are some of the things you don't like?

You can't be that bad
:seokeyes:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's super yummy

I also like dipping string cheese in yogurt sometimes
:sanapray:

Cheese goes with everything
Please don’t tell me you like chocolate with cheese :jisoosmh:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
I don't like potato chips, cake, any non chocolate candies, bagels, lately i've been starting to not like ice cream or most sweet things (for example i drink my coffee black, though i never used sugar to begin with, the most extravagant additive i ever included was milk) I don't like most kind of cracker/chips , the only soda i like is coca cola (可口可乐) but even that i don't drink regularly. Pizza hut is more of a resturant than a pizza place in my country, but even still i don't like pizza or anything like it. KFC even had luhan as a sponcer and god i tried for his sake to find something good about it but i couldn't. Mc donalds i like but their icecream and bubble tea should be avoided...i mean i only had mcdonalds bubble tea for the first and last ime and i got sick that day. I love every other paces bubble tea but mcdonalds has scared me in that regard. BTW if you ever come to china "na me da ji xiao kuai" (那么大鸡小块) its really good mcdonalds menu food i recommend.

anyways with most normal foods i'm pretty non picky like if its a home cooked meal or that tye of prepared food, butthe junk food and that kind of thing...I can't think of many examples right now (because I know there are more) but really name any snack food you enjoy and I'll probably tell you I hate it
I live on a diet of junk food and pizza so i guess I'm like the opposite of you
:sakUwu:

I agree with you on the ice cream and kfc thing tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
lol well i'm not totally foreign to this life, though i do not eat so many types of junk food i still eat a lot of what i do like, which is mostly just any chocolate, (you know the cookies and cream chocolate bar most places will have? Here we have the same thing but instead of it being cookie with gross de white chocolate? It is the chocolate cookie with the milk chocolate surrounding, i live on this bar with my life, i also really love kit kat) Lobster chip (though it has palm oil so maybe i should stop eatting it), and a red bean bread with some tea. I live on these things. also sometimes (rarely) you can find the thai chicken Doritos chips which I also love (even though they are often a bit stale by the time you buy them), its an exception to my normal no chip feeling.
The cookies sound like heaven omg


I'm craving cookies now and it's 3am over here
:sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
atleast i'm not the only one

I have four ice cream flavours that i like, but even lately those ones, its a lot for me

plus all of those flavours of ice cream i can get through tea so i honestly don't need the ice cream for it



KFC IS SO OVERRATED, and their chicken pizza oh my god, what on earth was that??? (Not pizza with chicken, chicken as the pizza base with pizza type of topping on top....no thanks)
The chicken pizza thing sounds disgusting tbh

As if their regular chicken wasn't nasty enough
:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
i think i miss said a thing

they are no cookies, they are the chocolate bar with the cookie peices in it.


someone said america didnt have this kind but i found this image so :sanathink:
Lol
Still sounds amazing
:sadcat:

We don't have it in the us tho
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
oh? cause the packaging is totally different in chinese and on that same website it said on a similar stock photo that that was the american bar

and yes its so good!!!!


also don't try this brand of milk tea either, this one is not good but its the main one in the convience stores i go to...maybe the owners just hate me so they over stock it and understock the rest (tbh though milk tea is better from the shop than from the bottle, but if you are gonna drink a bottle one, which some are fine ,...this one aint it:
I don't think we have any stores in my state that sell milk tea
:sadcat:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
shame

I mostly mean if you ever come to china, thats why i listed a chinese mcdonalds LEGEND food earlier and am also listing this chinese brand. but none of your stores sell milk tea? :taeminface: :sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: :jisoosmh: I'm sorry
Ah

I think America, in general, is more of a coffee country
Not many people drink tea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread