- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,530
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,500
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
hard parts?I like visiting the Asian supermarket though there’s hard parts with it too
If I’m searching for something it can sometimes be hard to find because some labels are primarily in Asian languages, and some are completely in Asian ones with no English. But even when there’s English it can be hard to find because I have to scan the whole label to find the small English text. And a lot of the products are unfamiliar to me, especially the section where there’s a ton of jars with unfamiliar contents.hard parts?
oh, I gotcha. That's basically me in the supermercado. I mean, I do know Spanish, but not quite enough to translate every single label in the store! lolIf I’m searching for something it can sometimes be hard to find because some labels are primarily in Asian languages, and some are completely in Asian ones with no English. But even when there’s English it can be hard to find because I have to scan the whole label to find the small English text. And a lot of the products are unfamiliar to me, especially the section where there’s a ton of jars with unfamiliar contents.
Yep, that’s the hard part about international stores. Even in a Russian store it would take me some time because I’m so slow for reading Russian, though the chances are high id at least understand. But given how many products are in the shelf it’s not that easy stilloh, I gotcha. That's basically me in the supermercado. I mean, I do know Spanish, but not quite enough to translate every single label in the store! lol