What Is Your Favorite Type Of Music Other Than K-pop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I listen to a lot of everything, but my main genres are jazz, funk, soul, r&b, rap, trip hop, shoegaze and dreampop.
I also like classic rock, prog rock, bluegrass, alt-country, blues, classical, experimental/psychedelic pop, industrial, and a little folk and punk.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I listen to a lot of everything, but my main genres are jazz, funk, soul, r&b, rap, trip hop, shoegaze and dreampop.
I also like classic rock, prog rock, bluegrass, alt-country, blues, classical, experimental/psychedelic pop, industrial, and a little folk and punk.
taste queen
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listen to A LOT of Jpop lol. Like more than Kpop.
Oh and obviously American/British pop. And a little Spanish/Latin American music here and there.
I listen to a lot of everything, but my main genres are jazz, funk, soul, r&b, rap, trip hop, shoegaze and dreampop.
I also like classic rock, prog rock, bluegrass, alt-country, blues, classical, experimental/psychedelic pop, industrial, and a little folk and punk.
taste queen
:pandahappy::pandalove::pandaamazed:
such interesting taste
wow​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread