What is your favourite book genre/trope ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Enemies to lovers
Like I would be giggling and kicking my feet when they finally confess and I would act surprised too as if I didn't specifically buy the book because it was marked as enemies to lovers :ilovebread:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,159
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,588
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
genre serial killers/non fiction
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
genre: romance
trope: kissing scenes. I always get all giddy whenever I read those! I just don't like when they're interrupted lol but other than that, yes!

eta happy endings. In fact, if a book doesn't have a happy ending, it's a hard DNF from me.
 

silverrising

xoxo
.
Joined
20 December 2023
Messages
1,639
Reactions Received
522
Location
on a shelf
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,935
Fandom
cassiexo-elf
Pronouns
she/her
i love crime fiction, especially crime comedies!!
for tropes... probably lovers to enemies to both at the same time lmao. i just think its a really fun dynamic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread