What is your favourite concept? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
cute concept all round for any young group
but I like this new tough gg style
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
Dark concepts! Like Vixx - Voodoo Doll, and Vixx - Hyde. I wish Vixx would bring back these types of concepts, they do it so well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Dark concepts! Like Vixx - Voodoo Doll, and Vixx - Hyde. I wish Vixx would bring back these types of concepts, they do it so well.
Same! I loved VIXX's concepts. Especially Voodoo Doll. I hope they do something like that again.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kiyomice
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Girl group : cute/innocent/dreamy concept or sometimes girl crush/badass
Boy group : dark concept
I am not really into sexy concepts for both but I don’t mind it when it’s a group with gems like Sistar or AOA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
gg: girl crush, mature.
bg: actually a lot, but I don't like the cute concepts most of the time

And in general; that tropical house kind of vibe
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
28
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
gg: it's cute, fun or ~pure~ concepts
bg: CUTE BGS SAVE LIVES BRING BACK EARLY SVT AND ASTRO
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread