- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahhh such a lazy person lolWinter. Only because winters where I live aren't so bad and I can have an excuse to stay inside lol
OhhhSpring but I have hay fever so autumn cuz my b-day
Just like a 'cat' <3Ahhh such a lazy person lol
Ahh then I'm not lazy cuz I hate cats lolJust like a 'cat' <3
Awwwww do you have a soulmate?fall is like my soulmate. youve never seen a color scheme match someone so amazingly
AwwwwwwwWinter, it's so pretty and you can get all cozy in a warm blanket with hot soup and a book. It's so peaceful.
Yep its September 22 to December 21Awwwww do you have a soulmate?
Ahhh I seeYep its September 22 to December 21