I think cantaloupe some days but other days watermelon. I also quite like honeydew
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 18 April 2025 #1 I think cantaloupe some days but other days watermelon. I also quite like honeydew
Dreamer_of_Songs Joined 1 May 2022 Messages 9,565 Reactions Received 11,209 Location Planet Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,964 Fandom Ujung Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 April 2025 #2 Aside from Canteloupe and Honeydew, I also love Galia Melons (basically a hybrid of Canteloupe and Honeydrew). Also Korean Melon is tasty as well. Reactions: athenaaa
Aside from Canteloupe and Honeydew, I also love Galia Melons (basically a hybrid of Canteloupe and Honeydrew). Also Korean Melon is tasty as well.
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 18 April 2025 #3 anything but bitter melon
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 April 2025 #4 Watermelon
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,186 Reactions Received 18,935 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,909 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 19 April 2025 #5 Your moms Reactions: athenaaa
RockyGoose Joined 1 May 2022 Messages 1,941 Reactions Received 2,738 Location yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,054 Fandom ATINY/KAJ stan Gender Female Pronouns she / her 19 April 2025 #6 I like honeydew and watermelon
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 April 2025 #7 watermelon
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,160 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,335 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 April 2025 #8 why was I just thinking of posting a thread like this bc I just had some mixed melon pieces? lol but honeydew
why was I just thinking of posting a thread like this bc I just had some mixed melon pieces? lol but honeydew
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 22 April 2025 #9 I shouldn't say what I am wanting to say......
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,716 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 22 April 2025 #10 It took me awhile but I like honeydew
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 23 April 2025 #11 Spoiler: 18+ womens ofcc
Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 9,004 Reactions Received 2,809 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,859 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 April 2025 #12 watermelon & honeydew.