What is your go-to snack? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ritzcrackers with jam and acup of milk :sj_weary: heaven
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow! I am not a milk drinker, jam eater, or ritzcracker enthusiast. I don't think I've ever had jam :pandarolleyes:
oml ur missing out
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Day1

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'll snack on whatever's available tbh :nekosweat:
I love Doritos though, especially the spicy sweet chilli ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
protein bars, fruits, granola bars, Sunbites

as for more 'unhealthy' snacks, I like Doritos and Pringles :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread