What is your highest liked comment on Youtube? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is just for fun. It's mainly because it will be fun to see what type of comments get a high amount of likes on Youtube.
Mine was from an LGBTQ short movie about an Asian Gay Woman who doesn't feel she fits in her new school. It's a very powerful short movie.

Here is the message I wrote 10 months ago:
24941


And here is the movie:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't know tbh is there anywhere you can go on YT to check?
Well I had a look it up and I read that you can look into the history comments and look in there:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Probably this one, but not sure coz I didn't check everything. Just a comment on an OST from Guy Ritchie's King Arthur movie.

Capture.JPG


Video is this:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This was also another one of my high like counts and is a comment about wrestling 1 month ago. It might overtake my highest comment:
24950

@Ozymandias You'll be able to replate to this comment haha
Lol I usually don't comment on wrestling vids but I agree with what you said XD
Also having Paige with them is random and pointless af really.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
1.2K is one of my highest.

This was from a video detailing censorship of a video game in Australia. Australians in the comments were unhappy (naturally) and basically this is what I had to say.

Note; I'm against censorship of any kind as censorship violates freedom of speech/expression. And it doesn't suck to be Australian lmao, thankfully Aussie's that replied to me knew exactly what I meant

24951



 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Lol I usually don't comment on wrestling vids but I agree with what you said XD
Also having Paige with them is random and pointless af really.
Neither do I really as there are so many trolls and so many accounts with the names of the wrestlers and are just after likes and subscribes lol
That is true about Paige.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
1.2K is one of my highest.

This was from a video detailing censorship of a video game in Australia. Australians in the comments were unhappy (naturally) and basically this is what I had to say.

Note; I'm against censorship of any kind as censorship violates freedom of speech/expression. And it doesn't suck to be Australian lmao, thankfully Aussie's that replied to me knew exactly what I meant

24951



This is hiiiiigh! lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Kaikat
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
By selling TXT products. Just build your own channel, bring in some products, sell them when you give them good TXT content.
Do not let those 11k likes go to waste. It means 11k people all like what you said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread