What is your highest liked comment on Youtube? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Well, it doesn't have to be TXT, but TXT fans are where your biggest audience is. If I were you, I'd create something special by building a Youtube channel and giving people great content.
You can do it if you want to do it. If not, then forget I said anything lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
Well, it doesn't have to be TXT, but TXT fans are where your biggest audience is. If I were you, I'd create something special by building a Youtube channel and giving people great content.
You can do it if you want to do it. If not, then forget I said anything lol
no money no channel :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
no money no channel :yolk:
You don't need money to build your own channel on youtube.
Plus, if you want to learn how to use Youtube effectively, there are plenty of training videos, tips and tools on Youtube to teach you how to create an effective channel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m ashamed to say it’s on a buzzfeed video where girls try on swimsuits :facepalm:
BEC864FC-BFC9-4E0E-A2BA-BA01572DDF96.jpeg

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's probably between two comments, I gotta see if I can find them.

1. This was on video about NELL's Haven which is quite.. tragic song.

Until 3:18 song and lyrics are sad but calm. It's like speaker has gived up all hope and is accepted her/his fate and is now only saying goodbye for her/his close ones. But from 4:28 forward song, style of singing and song changes.. speaker is angry, full of pain and saddness.. she/he is like screaming for someone: I want to live but I can't get up! I'm too tired of trying anymore. It will never get better I just have to die since I can't live anymore. Just were powerful and sad song that's cleverly made in my opinion ^^;

Got 172 likes, i think it's top rated in that vid.

2. Was on one of ProZD's videos and I was telling story what happened to me in Skyrim, can't find it right now though. I think it had over thousand though xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was something about that group Lipbubble who was getting lots of flack for their choreo and mv, so I basically said that with time they'll get better and they already got the cute concept down pat and blah blah blahhh. Another comment that got pretty famous was one that I made on EXP Edition, but we're....not gonna talk about that... :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i had 700-something likes on a comment i made under some older song praising the vocalist's looks in the music video or something but then a few years after i wrote that she sadly passed away and i kept getting notifications from people replying with "rip :((" and broken heart/crying emojis and i didn't want to have my mood ruined so i deleted the comment
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread