what is your ideal type? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
i never understood the hype around blonde dudes my friends all had crushes on guys on our baseball team and most of them were blonde i was so confused

burnette guys are hotter tbh
One is usually attracted to someone who looks the opposite of them I would say. I have dark brown hair so :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 May 2020
Messages
96
Reactions Received
236
Location
Hungary
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, I joined to it a bit late again, so it's possible that I will be ignored, but I prepared myself to this... It's ok. 😌
Only I also want to write out my thoughts about guys...

I am strange maybe but I have two variations for my ideal type's inner traits and I have two version for his appearance too...

Inner traits...

Version 1. :
I think that I could fall in love with someone who would has a serious mind and who would has a more introverted than an extroverted personality...
Plus he would have a slight tend to be melancholic sometimes, but actually he also would be a sweet, caring and emotional person.

Version 2.:
He would be almost the opposite of the guy above...
He would be a person who would be more sociable and more vivid,but he would be able to like, accept and understand my different personality... Actually he would be someone who would inspire me to be a bit more braver.

Appearance...

I like contrast in colors, so my actual ideal type would be a guy who would has dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin tone...
But reddish hair or brown eyes are also attractive for me. 😊

There was a period when I liked men who are quite masculine and similar to Gerard Butler, but then later my mind changed somehow... Now my ideal type is slim and bony, plus a little bit more feminine too. So I confess it:
I like korean boys...:pikahappy:
And my dream guy's look is totally like Lee Soo Hyuk... :llama_blush:


P.S: Sorry for my english!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread