What is your ideal type? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is your ideal type?

I didn't know I have one, but even my friends confirmed me that I tend to like the same type of guys... I like tall guys, but not too tall (around 180cm is perfect) because I am pretty short. Pretty face, pretty smile, i don't care about hair color because I enjoyed blonde and brunette guys as well, and eye color doesn't matter either, but I don't like really light eyes. That's visible even for my favorites in kpop. I like Jungkook, V, ONE... For personality, I like charismatic and funny guys, ambitious, talkative. And I like someone I can fight with xD I mean... I don't want someone who is doing everything I want. For example I don't like answers like 'whatever you want'. I prefer to fight half an hour to solve problems than to hide the problems and pretend nothing is wrong.

I also tend to like trash. I know they are bad guys or fuckboys, but I still like them...
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship



Seriously though, I usually like smarter guys with a sense of humor. I'd prefer them to be taller than me too.
But, the most important thing is that I can talk to them about a lot of things without it getting awkward.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Unrealistically visual-wise, Jaemin. (in my sig)

Like Mango, my ideal type is definitely someone who is smart with a sense of humor & someone who I can talk to as if they were my best friend without getting awkward (sorry Mango for copying you, but it's the same & you just happened to comment before me :yolk:). Loyalty and dedication is obviously important too.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Smart, funny, energetic. I get crushes on girls with a sense of humor really easily, especially if they are witty.

I guess I tend to like girls with dark hair and attractive smiles but that's the extent of my preference.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Visually-Taeyong
Everything else- Jimin
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think I have a type, I like a lot of different stuff :yolk:

Physically, there's no set type for me. But I do love girls who are easy to talk to, where I don't have to make an effort to come up with a topic and can just have a conversation randomly about whatever.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread