What is your least favorite chore? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That.. doesn't sound like fun xd
I have heard that when you become the parent you will stop finding babies poo disgusting, but i'm not sure if that's true xd



Sweeping huh. Gotta say I don't have lot of experience with sweeping, inside floors i just vacuum and i live in apartment so no outside sweeping either.



How in the world do you love dishwashing. Not only tolerate, not only like, but love? :hayshook:

Not biggest fan of dusting either, i have too much decorative stuff everywhere that falls over when i dust
because I have gloves and sponges and make a mess and it's fun with my little sister
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
because I have gloves and sponges and make a mess and it's fun with my little sister
You have.. gloves and sponges? And it's fun family time?

21009


lol, glad u enjoy it with ur sis
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Can I join the I hate dishwashing club?

I have never gotten over just how disgusting the poo is.... My wife (and eldest daughter) copes with it just fine. But I still have a look of utter disgust on my face whenever I have to change the diapers lol

But it makes for good material to embarrass my elder two daughters with whenever I tell them the horror stories of what I found in their diapers lol
My nephew once ate a penny when he was just over a year old. My sister took him to hospital, where the doctor used a sort of metal detector rather than an x-ray to see where it was. He was perfectly fine, but he really loved the scanner when it beeped, so everybody had to watch him like a hawk because then he went to eat anything as he wanted to go to hospital so he could have the scanner and hear it beep. How the fuck he made it to 5 is anybody’s guess.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Folding/Hanging up clothes.

I don't mind doing laundry (aka, technology does the most work), but I typically wash clothes...after having waited until I have 2 weeks worth of clothes, WHICH IS A LOT, OKAY, and yeah. I typically start living out of my basket of clean clothes until I feel like doing it.

... :wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Folding/Hanging up clothes.

I don't mind doing laundry (aka, technology does the most work), but I typically wash clothes...after having waited until I have 2 weeks worth of clothes, WHICH IS A LOT, OKAY, and yeah. I typically start living out of my basket of clean clothes until I feel like doing it.

... :wonugl:
I don't actually mind folding and hanging clothes up, but that's probably cause I never do it properly, my mom still scolds me whenever she sees :yolk:

If I really took time to fold and hang them up properly, yea i think i'd get bored soon too xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
dusting.. like it just gets up my nose... and when i blow my nose after its horrendous looking 😖

Changing my youngest daughter's diapers :susPepe:
lol I don't have a problem with it even at work (I work with babies and toddlers).. the only thing that's a iffy when it comes to girls diapers when they do those poo's that get everywhere... especially in their bits...:pandaannoyed:... it happened on tuesday at work, one of the 2 year olds had crazy diarrhea, it got everywhere :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
folding the laundry

I use to hate washing dish, but not that one of my favorite chores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
dusting.. like it just gets up my nose... and when i blow my nose after its horrendous looking 😖



lol I don't have a problem with it even at work (I work with babies and toddlers).. the only thing that's a iffy when it comes to girls diapers when they do those poo's that get everywhere... especially in their bits...:pandaannoyed:... it happened on tuesday at work, one of the 2 year olds had crazy diarrhea, it got everywhere :pepecry1:
I don't remind me of that :yolk:

I remember feeling so awkward when I first had to clean my eldest daughter's bits because I was wondering whether it was okay for me to do it. But things got easier and less awkward with each daughter after her lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread