What is your most recent dream? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think it was something about ratatouille the movie? :jisoosmh:
I'm really bad at remembering dreams as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I suck at remembering dreams lol but the most recent one I do remember is, the Backstreet Boys were performing onstage, and Nick was carrying his youngest in a sling... on his back. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread