What is your opinion of me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Be honest!~ Do I ever come off as rude or annoying? Because tbh I feel like I am without meaning to. I’m sorry if I have been and I’ll try not to be.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a good day. I’m studying for finals these past weeks, and I’m assuming a lot of you are too?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You're a tasteful fish and my tom and jerry buddy! 🐟
we should watch more of it soon

ilyyy :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
You're a fidel sone
So i stan you
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread